Contract Administrator and Billing Specialist
Humphries and Company Smyrna, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Contract Administrator and Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
· Create newly awarded projects in accounting system (CMiC) and implement all tasks required for contract billing processing, including budget uploads, contract creation, and workflow set-up.
· Manage and prepare AIA billings
· Work with project managers to ensure billings are complete, accurate and timely
· Interface with project managers and accounting department on all aspects of construction billing
· Responsible for subcontractor contract compliance, insurance verification and W-9 collection/updates for subcontractors/vendors
· Route/process subcontractor invoices and material/vendor request for payment
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 + years contract billing and/or construction billing (AIA) experience is a must
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- CMiC software experience is a big plus
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a professional, courteous and knowledgeable manner
- Interpersonal communication skills are a must for this role
- Ability to provide keen attention to detail
Humphries and CompanyWhy Work Here?
40 year old company with low turnover that is largest commercial interior contractor in the Southeast.
4581 South Cobb DriveSmyrna, GA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Humphries and Company