- $51,802 to $56,104 Yearly
We are looking for a Billing Administrator to join our team that has excellent computer and organizational skills and can communicate effectively. You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.This is a very unique position with a very unique company. Our company works with individuals in the community that have disabilities. We provide assistance with security deposits, application assistance and furniture. If you would enjoy working for a company that allows you to be apart of making a difference apply!
Working Conditions/Physical Demands: Office Setting
Full-Time, Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm
51,802-56,104 Based on Skill level
- Process billing for all company services *Training Provided Medical billing experience is required*
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Maintaining accurate financial records
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Work closely with team mates internally to process PO
- Answers calls from external customer and contractors regarding billing or service inquires
- Respond to emails regarding billing or service inquires
- Assist in audits conducted by DHS
- Process Payroll
- This is not an complete list of responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, accounting, finance
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Accounting or Billing
- Must be proficient with medical terminology and coding
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Type 40 WPM
- Experienced in Goggle Suite
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management. Humble Home Chore Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
- Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Credit
Great positive work environment, rewarding position within a small company!
Driven by the needs of our community, our mission is to enhance the quality of life for the individuals we serve.We strive to treat our employees with the same respect and quality of care as we do with the people we serve.
Humble Home Chore Service
3040 Cactus E Rd Paradise Valley AZ 85032Paradise Valley, AZ
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Billing Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.