We are currently seeking a High School Biology and World History teacher for a full-time position working with students in the Fort Washington, PA area. Eligible candidates must have a PA Teaching Certification and up-to-date clearances.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid PA Teaching Certification
- Up-to-date clearances
- Previous experience teaching, preferred.
- Drive student achievement and set high expectations for all students
- Commit to professional growth, self-reflection, a receptiveness to feedback, and a desire to continuously improve
- Implement rigorous and appropriate lesson plans, assignments, and assessments in cooperation with school-based leadership and curricular resources developed by central office Academic Team
- Work closely with school leaders to analyze student assessment data to measure progress and use data to inform instruction
- Collaborate in grade level teams to discuss student work, share best practices, plan events for joy and humor, and ensure student mastery of standards
- Engage families in their children’s education by building relationships and maintaining regular communication
- Demonstrate genuine interest, belief, and care for students’ personal and academic success
- Respond positively and effectively to challenges with a solutions-oriented resiliency