We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a part-time position working with consumers in an Adult Day Program in the Mount Laurel, NJ area. Eligible candidates must be certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), have a Master's degree in Psychology or related field, and have at least one (1) year experience in providing behavior support services to individuals with intellectual disabilities and autism.
- Must have a Master's degree in Psychology or related field.
- Must be certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- At least one (1) year experience in providing behavior support services to individuals with intellectual disabilities and autism.
- Must have current, valid driver's license in state of residence, three (3) years driving experience, and acceptable driving record.
- Consult with clinical and treatment teams in the assessment, evaluation, implementation, and monitoring processes by providing expertise in the development of behavioral support and intervention plans
- Conduct functional behavioral assessment and develop behavioral intervention plan for each consumer as determined, taking into consideration special education designation, psychiatric diagnosis and psychopharmacological approach, when indicated
- Train, teach, and direct staff on the proper implementation of behavioral intervention plans, data collection, monitoring, and reporting
- Direct implementation of behavioral support/intervention plan for each consumer (as warranted)
- Monitor and continually evaluate the effectiveness of functional assessments and interventions plans
- Meets regularly with staff(s) to discuss issues impacting consumer's progress
- Develop and implement all treatment plans and behavioral programming
- Provide clinical direction related to behavioral interventions and strategies during family and team meetings
- Serve as a resource to staff, families, community agencies and other referral sources in the provision of Behavioral Analysis
- Review and assess all psychiatric/psychological behavioral needs of consumers
- Provide services within an interdisciplinary team approach to ensure quality programming
- Develop and nurture relationships with consumer families to support the treatment process
- Lead group training in various topics including but not limited to psychological evaluations, behavioral analysis and crisis intervention
- Facilitate management of crisis situations as appropriate
- Meet with families, consumers, and other community support system when necessary to discuss services and expectations
- Perform other duties as assigned
Why work with Humanus?
• Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
• Payments processed biweekly.
• Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
• Ability to grow professionally.
• Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Here at Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We work collectively to become the liaison between our partners and our network of professionals – We help professionals find positions that will allow them to do what they love. We provide our partners with solutions and support. And most importantly, we improve the lives of our students and consumers by giving them the love and care that they deserve.
Together, we can create flourishing environments where students and consumers have the educational, therapeutic, and behavioral support that will help them achieve success and personal growth.