We are currently seeking certified Behavioral Specialist Consultants (BSCs) for part-time and full-time positions working with school students in the Philadelphia, PA area. Eligible candidates must be a licensed BSC in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must be a licensed BSC in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree (at minimum) in Psychology, Social Work, or a related field.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Consultation and collaboration with parents, legal counselors, and therapy providers.
- Discovering and understanding students' circumstances in relation to their emotional reactions.
- Formulating and implementing techniques and methods of behavioral, mental, and emotional modification.
- Maturity, sensitivity, and objectivity when organizing resolutions.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Provide direct and supportive instruction to students.
- Assist in providing continued support in the students' Individual Education Programs (IEP's).
- Recognition and respect of diversity.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.