We are urgently seeking an ABA-PCA (Personal Care Assistant) for a full-time position working one on one with a second grade student in the Wynnewood, PA, area. Eligible candidates must have ABA training, previous experience working as a PCA for children with special needs, and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have HS Diploma, some college preferred.
- Previous experience working as a Personal Care Assistant for children with special needs.
- Some sort of ABA Training, coursework/working understanding of the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances (from within 1 year).
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have excellent references.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Focus on functional mobility and safe, efficient access and participation in activities and routines in natural learning environments.
- Perform therapeutic interventions, including remediation and prevention strategies, and adaptations.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.