Licensed Virtual Inside Sales Agents - WAH/Nationwide
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Humana’s Inside Sales Agents are our member’s partners in their healthcare journey. As a customer-centric company, our top priority has always been the health of the people we serve. Our decades of experience helping millions of members, and our continuous learning on how to meet their evolving needs, fuels our purpose and our passion for serving our customers.
Every year customers are deciding on their health insurance and drug benefits for the following year. To be competitive in this market, we must not only have top-notch plans, but have a team that provides quality leading consumer experiences.
As a valued member of our inclusive culture, you will be a part of furthering the overall relationships/experiences with members by offering year-round diverse suite of sales products through inbound calls and outreach to existing members.
Don’t worry! Humana will provide training for our portfolio, systems, and sales techniques. We welcome candidates with diverse professional backgrounds!
Here is what we need your help with:
- Use knowledge of the product portfolio training to accurately assess the distinct needs of different consumers, explain the differences between various health insurance options, and assist the consumer in selecting coverage that meets their unique needs.
- Use a consumer-centric, consultative selling approach to align our consumers’ healthcare needs with appropriate products from Humana’s portfolio, including but not limited to Medicare, dental and vision.
- Model a high level of professionalism, integrity, and quality with every inbound and outbound consumer phone interaction.
- Department Hours – Shift could fall between the business hours of 8:00 am to 11:00 pm local time. Hours are subject to change based on business needs.
- Training Hours – Training will start day one of employment and run the first 7 weeks with a schedule of 10:30 am to 7:00 pm EST. Attendance is vital for success.
- Active resident Health insurance license for your state of residence (based on the resident state’s Department of Insurance requirements)
- Flexibility - Ability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime, nights and weekends as needed to meet business demands (see additional details below under Work At Home Requirements)
- 1+ years professional experience in navigating multiple computer tools/systems/screens
- All Humana associates approved for the Home or Hybrid Home/Office work styles are required to self-provide wireless, wired cable or DSL access to the internet at the connectivity speeds required by the company to successfully perform their job with the exception of associates who live or work from home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota. Connectivity requirements are detailed below.
- Prior call center experience
- Prior Medicare Product Sales experience
- Prior Sales (any industry) experience
- In addition to English, proficiency in additional languages; ability to read, write, and speak without limitations or assistance.
- Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Language Proficiency Assessment (LPA) in that language(s) and English as provided and required by the Federal Government.
Full time associates enjoy:
- Base salary with a competitive commission structure
- Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety of other supplemental insurances
- Paid time off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
- And much more!
Social Security Task:
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants being considered for an interview will be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
Work at Home Connectivity Requirements
To ensure Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates’ ability to work effectively, the self-provided internet service of Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates must meet the following criteria:
- At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps is recommended to support Humana applications, per associate.
- Wireless, Wired Cable or DSL connection is suggested.
- Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only if they provide an optimal connection for associates. The use of these methods must be approved by leadership. (See Wireless, Wired Cable or DSL Connection in Exceptions, Section 7.0 in this policy.)
- Humana will not pay for or reimburse Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates for any portion of the cost of their self-provided internet service, with the exception of associates who live or work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota. Associates who live and work from Home in the state of California, Illinois, Montana, or South Dakota will be provided a bi-weekly payment for their internet expense.
- Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates with telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements for their position/job.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
HumanaWhy Work Here?
We support the individual goals of our associates and inspire them to help others.
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, KY., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
BusinessView all jobs at Humana
Get fresh Inside Sales Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.