Humana - Licensed Inside Sales Agent - Nationwide (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The DMS Sales Agent conducts selling activities related to inbound calls inquiring about individual health plan products. The DMS Sales Agent work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
Do you hold an active state health insurance license and desire to work from home? Come join us! We invite you to come be a part of Humana’s Inside Sales Organization.
The sky is the limit with your earning potential. You will have the opportunity to earn a base pay + uncapped commission potential – on average, our agents earn over $65K first year. Top performers earn in excess of $85k. Over 60% of our agents are earning above targeted commissions!
Our Inside Sales Agents have a passion for assisting people, especially Medicare consumers, to provide the best healthcare benefit options to meet their needs, while building relationships to improve the health and well-being of our members. We provide our Inside Sales Agents the ability to build a book of business by fostering relationships and becoming our member’s partner in their healthcare journey. Additionally, Humana will provide training for our portfolio, systems, and sales skills. Agents receive inbound calls from Humana marketing efforts and also reach out to existing Humana members to further the overall relationship and experience providing year-round sales opportunities due to a diverse suite of products that can be sold. Humana has an inclusive culture and welcomes candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
What we need your help with:
- Use knowledge of the product portfolio to accurately assess the distinct needs of different consumers, explain the differences between various health insurance options, and assist the consumer in selecting coverage that meets their unique needs.
- Use a consumer-centric, consultative selling approach to align our consumers’ healthcare needs with appropriate products from Humana’s portfolio, including but not limited to Medicare, dental and vision.
- Work independently to achieve sales goals to maximize Humana’s growth while retaining current membership.
- Model a high level of professionalism, integrity, and quality with every inbound and outbound consumer phone interaction.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS DAY 1 INCLUDE: 401K MATCH– PAID TIME OFF INCLUDING COMPANY HOLIDAYS – COMPETITIVE BASE PAY WITH LUCRATIVE COMMISSION STRUCTURE – TUITION REIMBURSEMENT – ASSOCIATE WELL-BEING PROGRAMS
What you need for success! Required Qualifications
- Active resident Health insurance license for your state of residence (based on the resident state’s Department of Insurance requirements)
- Excellent telephone etiquette and verbal communication skills
- Ability to personalize call presentations to effectively close and retain the sale
- Computer proficiency and ability to navigate multiple online agent tools while providing a perfect consumer experience
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and multi-task quickly in a high energy, ever changing environment
- Strong drive to succeed and personal accountability towards achieving goals
- Flexibility - Ability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime, nights and weekends as needed to meet business demands
Work at Home Requirements
In order to support the computer systems and sensitivity of our business, the following are required:
- High-speed cable or DSL Internet connection that must be hard-wired to the computer (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is not allowed for this role)
- Minimum Internet speeds of 25 Mbps for download and 10 Mbps for upload
- An ergonomically efficient, dedicated workspace minimizing interruptions and to protect consumer’s private information
What you need to be considered a Superstar! Preferred Qualifications
- In addition to English, proficiency in Spanish, Mandarin, Korean, Cantonese, and/or Vietnamese is highly desired
- Proven ability to close sales at a high rate
- Call Center environment experience
- Prior experience in Medicare product sales
- Training – Much of the training is computer-based self-study and is vital for success
- Department Hours – Hours and shifts can change based on business needs and during peak selling season
- Scheduling – Agents are expected to work shifts between the Hours of Operation of 8 AM – 9 PM local time. Future schedule choice is awarded based on performance not tenure
Scheduled Weekly Hours
HumanaWhy Work Here?
We support the individual goals of our associates and inspire them to help others.
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, KY., is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
BusinessView all jobs at Humana