We are looking for an experienced, friendly, organized and hard-working individual to fill a File Clerk position.
The candidate must have multi-line phone skills and computer skills, filing knowledge and the ability to multitask.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Answer phones for department when needed
• File forms, records, reports, correspondence, or other important material
• Research, retrieve, copy and disseminate information contained in files as requested
• Assist with purging and maintenance of files
• Keep records of material removed from files
• Dispose of obsolete files in accordance with established retirement schedule or legal requirements
• Maintain neat work area
• Other duties may be assigned
This is a full-time position with alternating Saturdays
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Experience handling high volume of paperwork
• Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
• Effective organizational/administrative skills, ability to manage own workload and handle multi-tasks
• Must be highly organized; have excellent follow-up and prioritization abilities; anticipate needs and demonstrate excellent judgment
• Ability to operate a variety of office equipment
• Team player attitude with superior service skills, willing to help out other co-workers as needed
$14/hour or more based on experience; 401k with match, profit sharing, health, vision, dental insurance, paid vacation and holidays and more!