HumanEdge is looking to hire a Registered Nurse to work in Connecticut's largest health care systems in the Cardiac Cath Lab
- Experience in Cardiac Cath Lab in a step-down setting
- Immediate start
- Shift- 8:00pm to 8:00am Monday through Friday
- Communicate with physicians, LPNs, medical professionals, and the administrative staff
- Collaborate with physicians and other medical staff to create a Plan of Care for each resident
- Create and contribute to resident’s medical records as needed
- Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from residents and their families
- Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to residents, friends, and families
- Provides information to residents, families and health care team by answering questions and requests
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by following all procedures, rules, and regulations and by calling for assistance from other health care professionals
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods
- Step down experience with prior work history in Cardiac Pre-pose, Cardiology Step Down, Telemetry or ACLS
- Education: Graduate of a State approved and accredited School of Nursing.
- Experience: 2+ years’ experience in a Hospital setting
- License/Registration: Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in Connecticut.
- Other: Demonstrates initiative, judgement and dependability.
- Good verbal and written skills.
registered nurse, nurse salary, registered nurse salary, nursing school, long term care nursing, board of nursing, nursing jobs, registered nurse jobs, RN, travel nursing jobs, registered nurse programs, registered nurse schooling, family registered nurse, registered nurse programs, public health nurse, travel nursing companies, nursing assessment, registered nurse definition, per diem nursing jobs, site registered nurse, long term care, rehabilitation center, health, home health, geriatric, geriatrics, elderly, Healthcare, health care, long term care,
#RegisteredNurse #RN #NursingJobs