Ithaca, New York
Seeking an energetic Endo RN to come join our team today. We have exciting, Great Paying opportunities across the U.S.!
- Answering patient questions and addressing their concerns.
- Observing patient vital signs.
- Sedating patients before procedures.
- Recovering patients after procedures.
- Administering the necessary medication to patients.
- Keeping the patient informed throughout the duration of the procedure.
- Completing all necessary documentation including patient notes and discharge documents.
- Preparing the instruments, equipment, and supplies for the procedure.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment before use.
- Providing assistance to Doctors throughout the procedure.
- Administering IV drips.
- RN positions require one to two years of experience in a hospital setting
- Candidates must have previous Endo experience
- Proficiency using endoscopic equipment
- Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- Have, or be able to obtain, RN license in the state of practice
- Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some positions)
- Specialty certifications are preferred and may be required for specific M/S travel nurse positions
- Proof of right to work in the United States
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement
- Travel –Nurse – Contract Nurse
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: $900.00 to $1,600.00 /week
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Work authorization:
- United States (Required)
- Contract Renewal:
Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, travel nursing, Endo RN, Endoscopy