Med Surg Nurse
- Seeking an energetic M/S RN to come join our team today. We have exciting, Great Paying opportunities across the U.S.!
- Both Local and Travel candidates are welcome to apply.
- Med-Surg RNs provide care before and after medical procedures and surgeries.
- A Medical Surgery nurse must be able to evaluate patient condition, administer medication, ease pain, encourage activity, interpret rhythm strips, monitor labs, insert IVs, perform wound care, and on occasion provide palliative treatment.
- M/S nurses continuously monitor patent health status and provide input on how to proceed with treatment.
- Med-Surg RN positions require one to two years of experience in a hospital setting
- Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- Have, or be able to obtain, RN license in the state of practice
- Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some positions)
- Specialty certifications are preferred and may be required for specific M/S travel nurse positions
- Proof of right to work in the United States
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement
- Travel –Nurse – Contract Nurse
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: $900.00 to $1,600.00 /week
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Work authorization:
- United States (Required)
- Contract Renewal:
Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, travel nursing, Med Surg, Medical-surgical