HumanEdge is looking to hire an RN to work in a Diagnostic/Treatment Center and Day Health Care Center working under the direction of the RN Supervisor the RN will assess, plan, implement and coordinate nursing care in the Medical Practice and DHC.
Providing emergency triage care to patients requiring professional nursing services, including venipuncture, dressing changes, straight caths, suctioning and immunizations
- Education: Graduate of an NLN accredited nursing program with a B.S. N.
- Recent Experience Requirement: Defined as at least one (1) year of experience in an acute care medical-surgical, adult/geriatric ambulatory care/clinic practice setting, and/or certified home healthcare agency (CHHA) required. Experience must be within one (1) year prior to date of hire or transfer required.
- Certification requirements: The following are required certification at time of hire or transfer and must demonstrate recent verifiable experience (within one 1 year) to independently perform:
- IV Therapy
- Phlebotomy / Venipuncture
- EKG interpretation
- Basic Life Support certified by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Computer/laptop proficiency required
- Good organizational, observation, communication and judgment skills,
- Is self-directed with ability to work with supervision.
- Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligations.
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse license required.
- Active registration to practice in New York State required.
RN, registered nurse, community health, Homecare, homecare, home health, geriatric, geriatrics, elderly, Healthcare, health care, long term care, travel nursing, board of nursing, RN, nursing jobs, registered nurse salary, RN verification, community nursing, rn job, registered nurse rn, travel nursing jobs, board of registered nursing, travel nurse agencies, skilled nursing, rn nurse, registered nurse jobs, Geriatric Care, Elder Care, Senior Care,FieldNurse
#RegisteredNurse #RN #Nursingjobs