Critical Care Nurse
Seeking an energetic Critical Care RN to come join our team today. We have exciting, Great Paying opportunities across the U.S.! This role will entail working with patients recovering from critical illnesses or critical surgeries
- Both Local and Travel candidates are welcome to apply
- Contract position to start ASAP
- 8-13 weeks with option to extend
- 12 hr shifts; Nights
- Must have experience in a hospital setting such as Med-Surg, ICU, ER, Etc.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Initiating an ongoing systematic assessment of the physical, emotional, social, educational and functional needs of the patients/families.
- Interpreting assessment data and information to develop a nursing care plan which contains problem identification, nursing diagnosis, nursing orders, approaches, interventions, short/long term goals and discharge planning.
- Participating as a productive member of the interdisciplinary team in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of rehabilitation goals.
- Assuring that documents in the medical record are complete, factual, accurate and timely.
- RN positions require one to two years of experience in a Critical Care(Critical Illness recovery) setting
- Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- RN license in the state of practice
- Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some positions)
- Proof of right to work in the United States
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement
- Travel –Nurse – Contract Nurse
- Job Type: Contract
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Work authorization:
- United States (Required)
- Contract Renewal:
Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, travel nursing, Critical Illness, Critical Care, CCU RN, CCU, Critical care nurse
HumanEdgeAt HumanEdge, we create great hiring experiences for candidates and clients alike. We do it by applying our skills, energy, integrity, and understanding of both individual needs and market forces to make the right match for all types of positions, including traditional contract assignments, career-changing direct searches, and freelance gigs. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance from our staff as we work to present them with new and exciting opportunities. We're in the business of delivering exemplary results, every time.