Registered Nurse (RN)
HumanEdge Dobbs Ferry, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HumanEdge is looking to hire a Registered Nurse to work in an LTC Rehabilitation, Sub Acute facility in Dobbs Ferry, NY.
- Full time and Per Diem
- 8-hour shifts, 7:00am-3:00pm
- Communicate with physicians, LPNs, medical professionals, and the administrative staff.
- Collaborate with physicians and other medical staff to create a Plan of Care for each resident.
- Create and contribute to resident’s medical records as needed.
- Respond to inquiries, concerns, and complaints from residents and their families.
- Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to residents, friends, and families.
- Education: Graduate of a State-approved and accredited School of Nursing.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years’ experience in Nursing Home or Hospital setting
- License/Registration: Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in New York State.
- Other: Demonstrates initiative, judgment, and dependability.
- Good verbal and written skills.
registered nurse, nurse salary, registered nurse salary, nursing school, long term care nursing, board of nursing, nursing jobs, registered nurse jobs, RN, travel nursing jobs, registered nurse programs, registered nurse schooling, family registered nurse, registered nurse programs, public health nurse, travel nursing companies, nursing assessment, registered nurse definition, per diem nursing jobs, site registered nurse, long term care, rehabilitation center, health, home health, geriatric, geriatrics, elderly, Healthcare, health care, long term care,
#RegisteredNurse #RN #NursingJobs
At HumanEdge, we create great hiring experiences for candidates and clients alike. We do it by applying our skills, energy, integrity, and understanding of both individual needs and market forces to make the right match for all types of positions, including traditional contract assignments, career-changing direct searches, and freelance gigs. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance from our staff as we work to present them with new and exciting opportunities. We're in the business of delivering exemplary results, every time.