Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health
HumanEdge Anchorage, AK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HumanEdge is hiring Registered Nurses with Home Health experience for a home health provider outside Anchorage, AK. This is a 13-week contract offered by HumanEdge. The hired Home Health Registered Nurse will be working 40 hours per week on a day schedule. Weekends are not required. Daily travel between patients is required, and the hired Registered Nurse may be traveling 100 miles or more per week between scheduled visits.
Local and travel Registered Nurses with Home Health experience are encouraged to apply.
At HumanEdge, we know you’re more than what's on your resume - you’re a whole person with big dreams and ambitions. When you entrust HumanEdge to help you find the Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health job of your dreams, you're partnering with a firm of dedicated professionals committed to helping you succeed by providing expert-level support during every phase of your career journey.
- Nursing services may include: Oncology Care, Post Surgical Care, Infusion Therapy, Wound Care, Injections, Cardiac Care, Catheter Care, Pain Management
- Monitor and record administered medications
- Document all services
- Patient and caregiver/family education
- Registered Nurse (RN) degree
- RN state or compact licensure
- 2+ years of recent experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) working in Home Health
- BLS and ACLS
- HomeCare HomeBase and OASIS experience
HumanEdgeWhy Work Here?
Where Top Talent Meets Top Opportunity
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.