HumanEdge is looking to hire a Psychiatrist to work in a Community Health Center
- Immediate start
- Serve as the primary team Psychiatrist.
- Be an integral member of the team and provide treatment to patients in the behavioral health continuum.
- Evaluate the need for, prescribes and monitors psychotropic medication provided to clients as needed.
- Completes Statistical Reports as needed and maintains timely client records.
- Evaluates and tracks Clinical Services.
- Ensure documentation meets regulatory and accrediting agency standards.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- A graduate from an accredited medical school. Licensed to practice medicine in New York State.
- Board Certification in Psychiatry with a specialty in Addiction and/or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry..
- Prior work experience with substance abuse population, working with the underserved, transient populations and clinical co-morbidities (co-occurring mental health, substance abuse and physical health problems).
- No current investigation by a representative or agent of any governmental body including Federal healthcare programs (Medicaid or Medicare), healthcare organization, or any professional society, due to allegations of substandard client/patient care, medical negligence or unethical behavior; no prior restriction or termination of clinical privileges by the medical staff of any healthcare organization or a state or federal medical license/certification/registration; no Office of the Inspector General (OIG) or General Services Administration (GSA) sanction.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist salary, medical school, Psychiatrist jobs, MD, Psychiatrist travel jobs, Psychiatrist programs, Psychiatrist schooling, Detox Psychiatrist, public health Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist assessment, Psychiatrist definition, Psychiatrist jobs, site Psychiatrist, rehabilitation center, health, Community health, Psychiatrist, Suboxone, medication administration, Addiction Medicine, Addiction, psychiatric evaluations
#Psychiatrist # AddictionMedicine INDNYALLIED