Physical Therapist (PT)
HumanEdge Yuma, AZ
- Posted: 22 days ago
HumanEdge is hiring a Physical Therapist for a 13-week contract assignment in Yuma, AZ. ASAP interviews for well-qualified PTs. Local and travel Physical Therapists are welcome to apply.
This job is a 13-week contract assignment for 40 hours per week. The caseload is home health adults. The schedule is Monday - Friday on a day shift.
- Provide basic and advanced physical therapy services to home health patients
- Provide physical therapy education to patients and clients, and answer questions as they arise
- Document all visits and services
- Advanced Degree in Physical Therapy
- 2+ years home health experience
- AZ PT licensure or the ability to obtain
HumanEdgeWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and room for growth, and most importantly exclusivity!
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.