Physical Therapist for School Assignment / Auburn, WA
4 days per week ~ flexible schedule
- We are interviewing School Physical Therapists for a job outside Auburn, WA. Flexible schedule, working 24 hours per week - could be more on some weeks.
- This assignment is for the rest of the school year with the option to renew for multiple assignments.
- Assist students in gaining functional independence
- Evaluate identified students to determine the need for physical therapy services
- Plan, schedule and deliver physical therapy interventions
- Participate as a member of the IEP team
- Maintain appropriate, confidential records and provide timely reports
- WA Physical Therapist certification: in-hand or eligible to receive
- At least 1 year of experience working in a school or with pediatric/school-age patients