School Occupational Therapist / School OT
- Start Date: August 17th
- End Date: 8 week position with possibility to extend
- Caseload: Several buildings in the district K-8th
- 5 days per week 8:15-4pm – 36 hours weekly.
- Provide direct occupational therapy services according to students’ IEPs/504 plans
- Conduct assessments and analyze findings to determine strengths and concerns in areas of fine and gross motor skills, functional abilities, visual-perceptual skills, and/or other areas
- Procure, incorporate and adapt hi-tech and low-tech communication assistance devices and technologies as needed and appropriate
- Keep confidential records and provide timely reports according
- Attend and contribute to meetings, trainings and professional/staff development as required
- OT working experience required.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college/university.
- State of License in Occupational Therapy required.
- Current BLS/CPR from American Heart Association required
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement
Travel – School Occupational Therapist - OT
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $1,200.00 to $1,500.00 /week
• OT: 1 year (Required)
• English (Required)
• United States (Required)
Key Words: OT, Occupational Therapist, OTR, OTL, School
HumanEdgeAt HumanEdge, we create great hiring experiences for candidates and clients alike. We do it by applying our skills, energy, integrity, and understanding of both individual needs and market forces to make the right match for all types of positions, including traditional contract assignments, career-changing direct searches, and freelance gigs. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance from our staff as we work to present them with new and exciting opportunities. We're in the business of delivering exemplary results, every time.