HumanEdge is looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner to work in a Diagnostic/Treatment Center and Day Health Care Center.
- Conducting comprehensive History and Physicals on new participants and current participants in a clinic setting.
- Including providing evaluation and treatment of participants during acute illness or emergence of new complaint or symptom; manages participants’ chronic illness in collaboration with the IDT.
- Determining the need for and facilitates referrals to other medical specialists when participant condition warrants.
- Evaluating the participants’ plan of care and revises as appropriate.
- Providing preventive health maintenance for participants including immunizations, screenings, and monitoring of pertinent indicators.
- Prescribing and adjusting medications within the scope of prescriptive authority and current practice guidelines.
- Ordering, reviewing, and providing instruction to participants regarding the therapeutic diet.
- Ordering, facilitating, and reviewing diagnostic examinations such as laboratory, radiology, etc.
- NYS registration as a Professional Registered Nurse Current NYS license and certification as a Family, Adult, or Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
- In good standing, with prescriptive authority.
- Certifications Certification by AANP
- Valid and up-to-date DEA Certificate is required.
- Experience Minimum 2 years’ experience working as an Adult, Family, or Geriatric NP including one year of experience working with frail elderly preferably in a long term care or primary medical care setting
Nurse practitioner, nurse salary, nurse practitioner salary, nursing school, travel nursing, board of nursing, nursing jobs, nurse practitioner jobs, NP, Geriatric NP, travel nursing jobs, nurse practitioner programs, nurse practitioner schooling, family nurse practitioner, nurse practitioner programs, advanced practice nurse, public health nurse, travel nursing companies, nursing assessment, nurse practitioner definition, per diem nursing jobs, site nurse practitioner, community health, Homecare, homecare, home health, geriatric, geriatrics, elderly, Healthcare, health care, long term care,
# NursePractitioner #NP #Nursingjobs #ZR2