Medical Technologist- Take Home over $2500 weekly!
HumanEdge Ithaca, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $2,200 to $2,800 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
Ithaca, NY client needs Medical Technologist for 6 month contract at an exclusive elevated rate. Duties Include:
- Perform all aspects of patient care in a laboratory environment that optimizes patient safety with minimal medical/health care errors
- Verify questionable results or samples and repeat procedure as necessary
- Demonstrate ability to function in all areas of the clinical laboratory including blood bank, chemistry, hematology, microbiology, serology/immunology, urinalysis and phlebotomy
- Perform routine phlebotomy services as needed
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests and clinical results into computer for storage
- Operate, calibrate and maintain equipment used in quantitative and qualitative analysis, such as spectrophotometers, calorimeters, flame photometers and computer-controlled analyzers
- Completion of a Medical Technology or Medical Laboratory Tech program, or Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry or Biology
- Certification or registry eligible by nationally recognized certification agency
- 2 years of experience
HumanEdgeWhy Work Here?
Experienced Firm, Tenured Employees, Competitive Pay
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
101 Dates DrIthaca, NY