HumanEdge Montour Falls, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the HumanEdge Allied Health Team and be part of the nursing revolution! HumanEdge is an industry leader in the fields of local and travel nurse staffing. Our clients and nurses alike trust us as their go-to source to connect top nursing talent with the nation's most respected healthcare providers.
We are currently seeking Med-Surg RNs for local and travel contracts in a hospital near Montour Falls, NY.
- 13-week contract
- Flexible schedules with 36 hours or 40 hours per week
- Day shift
- Local and travel pay packages
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans in consultation with healthcare professionals
- Evaluating medical information, as well as providing direct and individualized bedside nursing care to pre-and post-surgery patients
- Preparing, administering and recording prescribed medications
- Changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting IVs
- Adjusting specialized medical equipment as needed, as well as interpreting and recording measurements
- Monitoring patients' vitals and reporting adverse reactions to medications in a timely manner
- Collaborating on discharge planning with the healthcare team
- Answering questions and educating patients and their families on surgical procedures and post-surgery care
- Maintaining and updating patient files, medical charts, and health records
- Adhering to best nursing practices, standards, and protocols.
- Need 2+ years of Med/Surg Experience
- RN state license of NY - Active unencumbered
- ACLS and BLS
HumanEdgeWhy Work Here?
Where Top Talent Meets Top Opportunity
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
AddressMontour Falls, NY