Hettinger, ND - A top-level healthcare facility near Hettinger, ND seeks a Med-Surg RN for a contract with an immediate start. 13-week contract at 36 hours with the option to pick up overtime shifts. Ability to float to other units is ideal, not required. Experience in a rural healthcare facility preferred.
- Monitoring vital signs.
- Ensuring operation of needed equipment such as IVs, feeding tubes, catheters, and oxygen tanks.
- Communicating with patients and doctors.
- Providing family support for patients.
- Administering medications.
- Running tests and assessments.
- Planning and coordinating discharges
Highest rate in ND for Med-Surg RNs!
HumanEdgeAt HumanEdge, we create great hiring experiences for candidates and clients alike. We do it by applying our skills, energy, integrity, and understanding of both individual needs and market forces to make the right match for all types of positions, including traditional contract assignments, career-changing direct searches, and freelance gigs. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance from our staff as we work to present them with new and exciting opportunities. We're in the business of delivering exemplary results, every time.