HumanEdge Edison, NJ
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a leader in the greeting card industry.
We are looking for a finance major willing work with various departments within the finance department.
- Handling high volume accounts payable responsibilities
- Responsible for cash entries
- Prepare and post journal entries to reconcile daily debit card, credit card, and shared branching settlements; investigate and clear suspense items.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial report & statements
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and quality to minimize risk of errors
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Able to work with a team and independently
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in MS office including, but not limited to: Excel and Word with the ability to learn new software programs as required.
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 4 years (Preferred)
INDNJ # ZR2
HumanEdgeWhy Work Here?
Experienced Firm, Tenured Employees, Competitive Pay
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
Finance and Insurance