Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU RN
HumanEdge Harrisburg, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU RN - Contract - Harrisburg, PA - Immediate Interview - Long-Term Acute Care (LTAC) Hospital
Local and travel Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Critical Care Unit (CCU) RNs needed for great long-term care clients in Harrisburg!
- 13-week contract
- 40 hours per week
- Choice of schedule
- Care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care
- Assure implementation of the assessment plan, evaluation, and follow-up of the plan of care for the patient population
- Assessment of the physical, emotional, social, educational and functional needs of the patients/families
- Develop a nursing care plan
- Assuring that documents in the medical record are complete, factual, accurate and timely
- Registered Nurse (RN) degree
- State or Compact RN licensure - current and in good standing
- 2+ years of recent experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) working in long-term acute care, ICU or CCU
- BLS and ACLS
HumanEdgeWhy Work Here?
Where Top Talent Meets Top Opportunity
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.