Critical Care Nurse
Greenville, South Carolina
Seeking an energetic ICU RN to come join our team today. We have exciting, Great Paying opportunities across the U.S.!
Both Local and Travel candidates are welcome to apply.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
- 2 years experience
- BLS, ACLS, NIH, and EPIC. Neuro experience a plus.
- RN positions require one to two years of experience in a hospital setting
- Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- RN license in the state of practice
- Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some positions)
- Proof of right to work in the United States
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement
- Travel –Nurse – Contract Nurse
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: $1200.00 to $2,000.00 /week
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Work authorization:
- United States (Required)
- Contract Renewal:
Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, travel nursing, ICU, Intensive Care Unit, ICN RN, Critical Care, CCU RN, CCU, Critical care nurse