Contract position to start ASAP
8-13 weeks with option to extend
12 hr shifts: Nights
Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
• Initiating an ongoing systematic assessment of the physical, emotional, social, educational and functional needs of the patients/families.
• Interpreting assessment data and information to develop a nursing care plan which contains problem identification, nursing diagnosis, nursing orders, approaches, interventions, short/long term goals and discharge planning.
• Participating as a productive member of the interdisciplinary team in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of rehabilitation goals.
• RN positions require one to two years of experience in a Critical Care(Critical Illness recovery) setting
• Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
• RN license in the state of practice
• Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some positions)
• Proof of right to work in the United State
Travel –Nurse – Contract Nurse
Job Type: Contract
• Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
• English (Required)
• United States (Required)
Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, travel nursing, , Critical illness, , Acute Care, CCU RN, CCU, Acute care nurse
HumanEdgeAt HumanEdge, we create great hiring experiences for candidates and clients alike. We do it by applying our skills, energy, integrity, and understanding of both individual needs and market forces to make the right match for all types of positions, including traditional contract assignments, career-changing direct searches, and freelance gigs. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance from our staff as we work to present them with new and exciting opportunities. We're in the business of delivering exemplary results, every time.