Human Resource Specialist needed for a contract position in Ridgefield, CT
- Manage employee relations issues and will serve as process expert for Employee Relations Specialists on more complex employee matters.
- Responsible for supervising case management and adjust/assist case load where necessary.
- Responsible for conflict resolution, legal compliance, trend and root cause analysis and provide recommendations for reducing the number of overall employee relations issues.
- Handle 5- 8 cases at any given time
- 5 + years employee relations experience required.
- Strong workplace investigation background experience.
- Ability to have conversations and then document.
- Ability to manage a level of case load.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, communicate and build relationships at all levels.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Excellent facilitation skills required.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office, HRIS and applicant tracking system.
- Proficient knowledge of employment, wage and hour, FMLA and EEO laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- Experience in collective bargaining unit environment a plus.