Home Health RN
HumanEdge York, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Home Health Nurse
• Administer medication to patients.
• Assist with daily activities such as bathing, feeding and dressing patients.
• Work with other professionals to create treatment plans.
• Clean and re-dress wounds if needed.
• Measure vital signs.
• Monitor changes in behavior and progress.
• RN positions require one to two years of experience in a home health setting
• Candidates must have OASIS
• Experience with Starts of Care, recerts and discharges
• HCHB EMR exp preferred
• Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
• Have, or be able to obtain, RN license in the state of practice
• Valid BLS (ACLS and PALS certification required for some positions)
Travel –Nurse – Contract Nurse
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $900.00 to $1,600.00 /week
• Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
• English (Required)
• United States (Required)
Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, travel nursing, Home Health RN, Home Health
At HumanEdge, we create great hiring experiences for candidates and clients alike. We do it by applying our skills, energy, integrity, and understanding of both individual needs and market forces to make the right match for all types of positions, including traditional contract assignments, career-changing direct searches, and freelance gigs. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance from our staff as we work to present them with new and exciting opportunities. We're in the business of delivering exemplary results, every time.