Home Health RN
HumanEdge Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HumanEdge is hiring Home Health RNs for jobs in Scottsdale, AZ. Out-of-state and AZ-licensed RNs are welcome to apply. Local and travel RNs are welcome to apply!
This job is a 13-week contract for a 40-hour per week assignment. The schedule is the day shift, Monday - Friday. Some schedule flexibility is available.
- Provide basic and advanced nursing care to home health clients
- Provide education and support to patients and their families
- Administer initial assessments, re-evaluations and discharge recommendations as needed
- Document all visits, treatments and medications
- Nursing Degree: Associates, Bachelors or Masters
- Experience: 2 years or more in Home Health Nursing
- Licensure: State or Compact if applicable
- ACLS and BLS
HumanEdgeWhy Work Here?
Where Top Talent Meets Top Opportunity
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.