About the role:
ASAP Start for 13 weeks
40 hours weekly
Administer medication to patients.
• Assist with daily activities such as bathing, feeding and dressing patients.
• Work with other professionals to create treatment plans.
• Clean and re-dress wounds if needed.
• Measure vital signs.
• Monitor changes in behavior and progress.
Minimum of an Associate’s degree in nursing
• Experience using Home Care Home Base electronic medical records system highly preferred
• Active California (CA) Registered Nurse (RN licensure) in good standing
• Must have recent home health experience doing skilled nursing
• Must have experience doing Oasis Start of Care’s (Medicare), patient admissions, and skilled visits
Travel –Nurse – Contract Nurse
Job Type: Contract
Salary: Commensurate with Expereince
• Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
• English (Required)
• United States (Required)
Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, travel nursing, Home Health RN,
HumanEdgeAt HumanEdge, we create great hiring experiences for candidates and clients alike. We do it by applying our skills, energy, integrity, and understanding of both individual needs and market forces to make the right match for all types of positions, including traditional contract assignments, career-changing direct searches, and freelance gigs. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance from our staff as we work to present them with new and exciting opportunities. We're in the business of delivering exemplary results, every time.