Registered Nurse Job (RN)
- ASAP Start date
- 35 guaranteed weekly hours
- Home Health visits providing nursing services to patients in their homes
- No weekend hours
- 28-30-unit weekly productivity requirement
- Administer medication to patients.
- Assist with daily activities such as bathing, feeding and dressing patients.
- Work with other professionals to create treatment plans.
- Clean and re-dress wounds if needed.
- Measure vital signs.
- Monitor changes in behavior and progress.
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in nursing
- Active Ohio (OH) Registered Nurse (RN licensure) in good standing
- Must have recent home health experience
- Experience using an electronic Medical Records system on a tablet or Ipad preferred
- Must have experience doing Oasis Start of Care’s (Medicare), patient admissions, and skilled visits
• Excellent pay tailored to your needs
• Referral bonus program
• Weekly direct deposit
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Travel reimbursement
• 401K options
• 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
• CEU reimbursements
• Licensure reimbursement
Travel –Nurse – Contract Nurse
Job Type: Contract
Salary: Commensurate with Expereince
• Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
• English (Required)
• United States (Required)
Key Words: Nurse, Nursing, Contract nurse, travel nursing, Home Health RN, Home Health
HumanEdgeAt HumanEdge, we create great hiring experiences for candidates and clients alike. We do it by applying our skills, energy, integrity, and understanding of both individual needs and market forces to make the right match for all types of positions, including traditional contract assignments, career-changing direct searches, and freelance gigs. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance from our staff as we work to present them with new and exciting opportunities. We're in the business of delivering exemplary results, every time.