Financial Compliance Analyst
HumanEdge Newark, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Performs analytical reviews of Resilience Program financial data, systems and third party contractors to form opinions and assure compliance.
Rail Infrastructure Management Services
- Prepares financial and/or other related work papers, including schedules, expenditures and obligations vs. approved funding. Supports Project Managers on all aspects of the capital program process and proposes alternatives to variances.
- Supports the Resilience Program funds management, administration and tracking of the Resilience Program capital program. This work includes timely and accurate processing of cost objective setup forms, budget forms, schedule forms, fund change forms, as well as recommending creative grant budget revisions.
- Performs special projects as directed.
- Conducts follow-up research to solve problems encountered or reported during normal audit/compliance activities.
- Develops, improves or restructures audit/compliance programs, as directed.
- Verifies work papers and reports for accuracy.
Baccalaureate degree in Auditing, Accounting, Business Administration or related area
- Three (3) years of auditing, compliance, and/or project management experience.
- Knowledge of corporate operating policies and procedures with financial controls desired.
- Knowledge of statistical sampling and PC skills desired.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
HumanEdgeWhy Work Here?
Where Top Talent Meets Top Opportunity
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
Finance and Insurance