Customer Service Representative
HumanEdge Westwood, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HumanEdge has a client hiring for a Customer Service Representative. This job consists of assisting consumers by providing product and service information, and resolving product and service issues concerning Company products.
As the Customer Service Representative, you will be:
- Answering phone calls and resolving consumer complaints and inquiries, in a professional manner;
- Handling customer inquiries within established policies, procedures, company standards, and workflows;
- Answering product and service questions, and suggesting information about other products and services by using training materials and other tools;
- Resolving product or service issues, by determining the cause of the problem, and explaining the best solution in solving the problem;
- Maintaining a high knowledge of products, policies, procedures, and maintaining a practice of thorough documentation and proofreading;
- Performing order processing within the Navision system by opening customer accounts and by fulfilling refund and replacement requests, and handling return authorizations;
- Maintaining accurate customer records by updating account information;
- Handling other duties, as assigned by the department manager
Some college preferred
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Strong attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Ability to research technical parts in service manuals, and think quickly to ensure expedient responses to consumers on the phone
- Some College preferred, or equivalent business experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work up to 2 nights/week (1pm – 9pm), and up to 2 Saturdays/month (9am-5pm)
HumanEdgeWhy Work Here?
Where Top Talent Meets Top Opportunity
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.