Customer Service Representative
HumanEdge Paramus, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service Representative position is the primary face of the company to the customer. The CSR is responsible for providing quotations, entering orders, managing customer inquiries into order status, addressing customer complaints all necessitating working across departments to insure customer satisfaction. May entail analyzing open order reports, stocking agreement levels versus available inventory, and managing consolidated customer shipments. While this position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor there is a direct collaboration with the sales team.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers, at all times. Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing quotes, orders, RGA, requests for credit, and other customer requests as needed.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with all departments, as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Working within ERP / CRM system for record updates, task follow-up, and business processing.
- Collaboration, communication, and responsiveness with sales team.
- Basic math skills for pricing calculations
- Communications proficiency both written and verbal
- Sound computer skills
- Basic technical product understanding
- Teamwork orientation
- Commitment to accuracy
- Time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Corporate Citizenship
- Experience in the power transmission / industrial distribution preferred.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
HumanEdgeWhy Work Here?
Experienced Firm, Tenured Employees, Competitive Pay
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.