HumanEdge Westport, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Calling all recent graduates and entry level candidates! Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a phenomenal company that has fantastic room for growth? Our client in Fairfield County, CT is looking to add a detail oriented candidate with a great attitude to their Client Services team! You will help a busy department with important administrative and data entry focused work while learning the ins and outs of a thriving industry.
This is an immediate need and will be filled quickly so apply today!
Client Services Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Process various financial letters and transactions into the CRM system
- Prepare accurate financial letters and distribute accordingly throughout the department
- Maintain accuracy of financial data entry into system
- Generate ad hoc administrative and financial oriented reports
- Export data from CRM system into Excel, organizing and presenting accurately to management
- Ensure accuracy of financial data for all transactions
- Various ad hoc administrative requests within a fast paced, deadline driven environment
Client Services Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 6 months of relevant administrative data entry experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with client information
- Strong organization skills, ability to multi-task and accuracy
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn/grow within an organization
HumanEdgeWhy Work Here?
Experienced Firm, Tenured Employees, Competitive Pay
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.