HumanEdge Allied Health is looking to hire a Student Services Coordinator Position for the first semester of the year.
The job of the Student Services Coordinator was established for the purpose of providing leadership in the development and support of curriculum, instruction, assessment and professional learning to ensure the IEP/504 Plan is the framework for providing high-quality instruction to close the achievement gap.
- Position is best suited for a BCBA or SPED Teacher
- ASAP start through December/Winter Break
- Position would be an instructional/behavior coach for our special education teachers and would be assigned to a team of people that will be supporting 4 schools.
- 35 hours weekly
- Floating between 4 locations
- Must have Illinois LBSI
- Must have some behavioral learning experience