HumanEdge Allied Health is looking to fill Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Position for the remainder of the 19/20 school year in Buffalo Grove Illinois
- Fulltime guarantee weekly hours
- (FTE) positions available for the 2019-2020 school year
- ASAP start through the end of May
- Covering a caseload of Early Childhood – Highschool
- Implement and coordinate positive behavior support plans and intervention techniques.
- Collaborate with the district's problem solving teams including parents when a student exhibits severe behaviors in the school environment.
- Demonstrate expertise in the area of data collection and behavior analysis.
- Assist in the writing of comprehensive functional assessments, behavior intervention plans, or programmatic recommendations for individual students.
- Provide training in the use of data collection, positive behavior supports, intervention techniques, and instructional methodologies to educational staff.
- Demonstrate/model behavior management ideas and/or techniques.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Masters degree in Social Work or Psychology or Masters degree in Special Education, Illinois PEL Certificate
- Excellent pay tailored to your needs
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly Direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Low cost Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401K options
- 24/7 support before, during and after your assignment
- CEU reimbursements
- Licensure reimbursement
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Job Type: Contract
- Salary: $1,400.00 to $1,800.00 /week
- Key Words: Board Certified Behavior Analyst, BCBA, Travel BCBA, Contract BCBA