Licensed Practical Nurse
HumanEdge Allied Health Dobbs Ferry, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HumanEdge is looking to hire a License Practical Nurse to work in an Long-term Care/Rehabilitation/Assisted Living Facility in Dobbs Ferry, NY
Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patients’ needs
Perform assigned duties. Including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
Monitor client’s conditions; reporting changes to RN’s
Accurately document observations, interventions and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided
Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- NYS Practical Nursing License
- Previous experience in a nursing home facility or similar setting
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HumanEdge Allied HealthWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits and room for growth!!! Personal, long term relationships! Opportunities throughout the US.
We’re a full-service staffing firm with the unlimited reach, personal touch and trusted, long-term relationships to make great matches for candidates and clients alike. We recruit and recommend across a range of industries and at all levels of experience –– and have for more than 30 years. Our approach is simple. We dedicate energy, enthusiasm, know-how and integrity to the process, from finding and vetting to placing. Candidates receive ongoing support and guidance as we work to present them with solid opportunities.
AddressDobbs Ferry, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at HumanEdge Allied Health