The Web Software Developer Certified Scrum Master position is an integral part of our delivery team responsible alongside our enterprise and federal clients, to help them develop their business and technical requirements in order to meet their program goals. This Web Software Developer/ Certified Scrum Master (Facilitator) will be responsible for: the design, development, and implementation of software packages for websites; troubleshooting, debugging, and implementing software code using a variety of latest coding web based languages; maintenance of the development and test server environments (patching, upgrades, etc.); and maintenance of the Content Management System templates which are used by the stakeholders and/or end users for content input and maintenance. As a consultant, the Developer will also work with various Scrum Teams, and stakeholders, to drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- A security clearance is not required; however, candidate MUST be able to pass an agency Background Investigation prior to gaining access to the facility and network.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing web applications using Open Source Java Based Web Framework.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with HTML5, CSS, AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Strong core Java programing skills.
- Fluency in using browser debugging tools such as Firefox Firebug or Chrome DevTools.
- Fluency in using Eclipse Integrated Development Environment.
- Fluency in using Jenkins, and Subversion.
- Fluency in the use of Jira, Jira Crucible and Jira Fisheye.
- Ability to convert business requirements into logical solution designs.
- Strong analytical skills and technical expertise.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems.
- Ability to work both with a team and independently on development projects.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Proficiency with Atlassian Jira v8.9.1 preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Must be a Certified (Scrum Alliance) Scrum Master or Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master or a Scaled Agile (SAFE) Scrum Master.
Additional Job Information
Human Touch, LLC
Why Work Here?HumanTouch, LLC is Headquartered in McLean, Virginia. We are an IT Services Company specializing Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, PMO and IT Infrastructure.
Work for a company with an entrepreneurial environment. HT is a place where something new and exciting is happening every day.