Manufacturing Maintenance Manager
Human Resources of Mount Vernon, LLC Mount Vernon, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Well established manufacturing plant is seeking a full-time Production Maintenance Supervisor to join their team! The position is an intermediate level position for the right candidate!
• Assist engineering manager achieve departmental goals through structured comprehensive programs and development.
• Mechanical aptitude/background to adjust/repair equipment, drive systems, boilers, pumps, cooking/freezing systems, as required
• Assist with machinery rebuilds and revisions
• Ability to follow diagrams, operating manuals/specifications
Required: (Priority Consideration for Applicants that meet all Requirements)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Maintenance Supervisor/manager in industrial/manufacturing setting.
• Prior experience as Maintenance Specialist, Maintenance Section Leader, Division Leader or equivalent
• Experience in the manufacturing of food/food packaging related industry.
• Ability to interpret mechanical/electrical schematics
• Fabricating, welding, machining experience.
• Refrigeration/boiler background
• Electrical/electronic troubleshooting
• Education/Training in the aforementioned trades will be considered as experience
Certificates and Licenses:
• Preference given to candidate who obtains any Standard Occupational Certificates/License for: Refrigeration, Boiler, or Electrical.
• Must possess a Washington State Driver License or the ability to get one
All shifts are Monday - Friday, some Saturdays may be necessary.
Competitive Wage with 5% Shift Differential
• PAID Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D Life Insurance Monthly Premiums
• PAID Vacation
• PAID Sick Leave
• PAID Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
This is a Direct Hire position salary based on experience.
For the last 20 years, our goal has been to create a positive experience in helping both our client/employers and the applicant/employees find employment solutions that work.
Human Resources of Mount Vernon, LLCWhy Work Here?
HRI values every relationship we create, whether it be a job seeker, employee, client company or potential client company!
We are a staffing and recruiting company with a focus on permanent hire and long term temporary placements with stable local businesses. For the last 20 years, our goal has been to create a positive experience in helping both our client/employers and the applicant/employees find employment solutions that work.
AddressMount Vernon, WA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Human Resources of Mount Vernon, LLC