Finance Pricing Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
The Human Resources Research Organization (HumRRO) is a non-profit leader in applied research, evaluation, and analytics in the arenas of employment, student, and military testing, and professional credentialing and licensing. We work with federal and state government agencies, private sector organizations, and professional associations.
About the Organization
As a non-profit, HumRRO is dedicated to work that contributes to science and society. Our employees enjoy a highly collaborative and supportive environment that fosters innovation, ethical practice, and outstanding customer service. Our core operational staff includes I-O Psychologists/Behavioral Science Consultants. We are committed to supporting a diverse workforce and to practicing equity and inclusion for all staff.
About the Job
HumRRO has an exciting opportunity available for a Finance/Pricing Analyst who will be responsible for providing budget and cost proposal support, proposal pricing, cost estimates, financial analysis, and profitability analysis for commercial and government customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to prepare project budgets involving the use of Excel formulas and functions for multiple spreadsheet models
- Coordinate with the proposal team on pricing proposals involving competitive, realistic, and responsive cost/ price proposals from the pre-RFP stage through award
- Lead the Pricing effort associated with the requirements of an RFP.
- Responsible for developing cost analysis, estimates, pricing responses (narrative, pricing attachments, etc.) for task orders and complex proposal efforts, consistent with company policies, FAR, CAS, and solicitation requirements, as applicable
- Develop appropriate pricing templates utilizing Microsoft Excel that conform to solicitation requirements and pricing standards.
- Develop and analyze estimates of labor, subcontractors, material, equipment, service, production, and other direct costs to support the company's competitive business pursuits.
- Program Performance tracking and generation of ETC/EAC reports/calculations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5 years of experience reviewing commercial and U.S. Government requests for proposals, developing pricing models, cost estimates, and profitability analyses.
- Experience in preparing cost and price volumes for large, federally funded proposals.
- Pricing, Project Control, and Program Finance experience.
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations, Cost Accounting Standards, and Truth in Negotiations Act.
- Computer proficiency with demonstrated expertise in MS Office, especially MS Excel, including using v-lookups, sum-if, pivot tables and other basic formulas.
- Familiarity with concepts, practices and procedures in working with FFP, CPFF, T&M, and IDIQ contracts and the development of cost modeling
- Must be organized, detailed-oriented, able to manage time and prioritize projects/information, have good oral and written communication skills, data management skills, and be efficient in organized work habits.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments, achieve program goals, and meet team deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate team player behavior by working well with others and doing what is needed to reach department goals.
This position will be located at our corporate headquarters in Old Town Alexandria, VA.
All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, medical condition, or disability. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Named one of "50 Great Places to Work" by Washingtonian magazine, 2019, and one of the "Top Workplaces" by The Washington Post for 2020 and 2021
Human Resources Research Organization
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?