Human Resource Dimensions has been engaged to place a Regional HR Business Partner for a client in Athens, GA. This position is set in a production environment, based in Athens, Georgia, and supports locations throughout the United States.
The HRBP provides the full spectrum of both strategic and tactical support, including recruitment, onboarding, talent management, employee relations, conflict resolution, and employee engagement.
- Acts as a true business partner and advisor, gaining the trust of the organization in order to influence and provide effective HR processes, advice and support.
- Maintains a working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, talent acquisition, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Promotes a philosophy of employee relations throughout the company which emphasizes open communications, the value of people, equal opportunities and treatment, and continuous learning.
- Delivers full life-cycle recruiting with support from the talent acquisition team for site level roles.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to draw insights, develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Oversee salary administration to include annual performance management and compensation processes.
- Implement and maintain processes locally to ensure data integrity in the HRIS system.
- Develop and monitor the local HR budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years professional experience is required. Prior HR experience in manufacturing and/or labor relations is a plus.
- HR Certification (PHR, SHRM-CP) or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to influence and guide the work of others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead in a matrix environment, across multiple sites.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.