- Expired: May 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join Human Element as a UI/UX designer! We are an agency-based Silver Level Adobe Commerce (formerly Magento) Solutions Partner. We are hiring a UI/UX designer to join our team. This is a critical role in creating user friendly and effective interfaces for our clients eCommerce sites based off of the Adobe Commerce platform.Essential Job Functions
- Provide UI/UX design services across a variety of eCommerce B2B & B2C projects and clients.
- Meet with clients to gain a firm understanding of what is needed and why.
- Translate concepts and ideas into easy to use and engaging solutions that follow brand standards, adheres to accessibility best practices, and supports conversion.
- Work closely with Strategists, Project Managers, and Developers to take a project from concept to implementation, and continued iteration in support of CRO.
- Work on project teams with project tasks that are applicable to your specified discipline.
- Design and prototype innovative and visually stunning interfaces that represent the front-end experience and functionality to clients.
- Build pixel-perfect design files that effectively communicate the specs to the Delivery Team (developers, project managers & QA).
- Conduct Design Quality Assurance to identify UI/UX design bugs and work with the developer to resolve them.
- Design creative assets to support digital marketing campaigns.
- Provide estimates for project tasks that may be required within your specified discipline.
- Provide mentoring and direction for other consultants within the specified discipline.
- Ability to work independently within a specific discipline.
- Ability to present and work directly with our customers in a customer-facing capacity.
- Provide best practices and process improvement initiatives.
- Provide input and help define new solution offerings within their specific discipline.
All of our humans are expected to:
- Attend and participate in team and company-wide meetings
- Adhere and uphold the Human Element core values at all times
- Be available and willing to help the team when needed
- Stays up to date with industry trends, including eCommerce, Magento and Adobe
- Have fun at work!
Qualified candidates will demonstrate technical and functional knowledge of designing and developing for e-commerce platforms such as HCL Commerce, Hybris, Magento, and BigCommerce. Additional qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 5-7 years of experience within web design.
- Experience producing high-level and detailed UX artifacts, including: wireframes, moodboards, style tiles, prototypes, user personas, interaction models, specifications, and user task flows.
- Intermediate to Advanced experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Experience in eCommerce design
- Experience with Adobe Commerce (formerly Magento)
- Extensive experience with unit, system, and integration testing.
- Experience with split testing designs and interfaces (A/B, multivariate).
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe XD.
- Experience with Adobe XD for wireframing and prototyping.
- Knowledge of user-centered design best practices and trends across web and mobile platforms, as well as knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Understanding of ADA compliance for website and application development.
- Effective organizational and time management skills, along with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in support of client facing consulting.
AddressMyrtle Point, OR
BusinessView all jobs at Human Element