Quality Assurance Associate/Tester
Human Element Ann Arbor, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assesses web development (eCommerce) quality through manual and automated testing. Finds and reports bugs and glitches. Ensures that our products, applications and systems work correctly.Essential Job Functions
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with others to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
All of our humans are expected to:
- Attends and participates in team and company-wide meetings
- Adhere and uphold the Human Element core values at all times
- Be available and willing to help the team when needed
- Stays up to date with industry trends, including eCommerce, Magento and Adobe
- Have fun at work!
- Associate's degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 1 year relevant experience.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of test management software.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Degree or completed coursework in Computer Sciences a plus
- Experience in web development / e-commerce a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
AddressAnn Arbor, MI
TechnologyView all jobs at Human Element