IT Staging Technician (Salt Lake City Airport)
Human Capital Ventures Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ESP Global Services is a world-class IT services organization that specializes in enterprise managed services, infrastructure engineering, and global field support, which due to continued growth and customer acquisition are looking for an IT Staging Technician to be based at Salt Lake City Airport to support a well-known airline Client.
As IT staging technician you will work in a faced paced warehousing environment responsible for the warehousing, staging, and distribution functions to maintain a local inventory that provides quick access to mission critical equipment needed to support essential business operations worldwide.
You will receive IT devices and peripherals from vendors, asset tag them, registering them on the inventory management database, then build and configure them ready for use. You will also receive end of life IT assets, cleanse them of data and decommission them ready for recycling or disposal.
ESP are looking for candidates who are passionate about technology and increasing their existing knowledge, who can work off their own initiative whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
A snapshot of what you will be doing…?
- Responsible for the warehousing, staging, and distribution functions to maintain a local inventory of IT assets that provides quick access to mission critical equipment needed to support the business operation worldwide.
- Full lifecycle management of IT assets, peripherals, components and accessories.
- Use established procedures and tools to analyze impact and fulfill service requests.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining defined warehouse standards across local and satellite locations.
- Build, configure, test, clean, pack and restocking of various types of IT equipment.
- Shipping and receiving of IT assets.
- Lifting and moving pallets and stock around the Warehouse.
- Work in a team setting, sharing information and assisting others.
- Administration of the IT Inventory databases and Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Communicate with other teams within the asset management organization.
- Perform various duties as required by work function; Truck and Van Driving; Large Projects; Small and Special Projects; Equipment Receiving; IMAC Workorders; Network Projects; Shipping, and Inventory Control.
What are we looking for…?
- Basic IT Technician experience working in the staging, building, deploying, IMAC’s or recycling of IT devices and assets.
- Knowledge of IT Equipment/Hardware (Computers, laptops, switches, scanners, printers etc.)
- Knowledge of IT inventory and lifecycle management knowledge
- Must be able to lift boxes of at least 50 pounds
- Forklift driving experience (preferred)
- Previous warehousing experience a plus
- Knowledge of Inventory or Warehouse Management Software (WMS)
- Experience driving a small cargo vans or box trucks
- Operation a Hand Jacks and other Warehouse equipment
Location: Salt Lake City Airport, Utah
Salary: $35,000 + 10% Shift Allowance ($38,500 Total Salary)
Hours: 40 hours per week, shift working required.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced level of background screening to be able to work in an airport setting which will include criminal record checks, drug testing, finger printing and threat analysis from the FBI and TSA. Our client has an urgent need to fulfil this position and very responsive to applications, please forward resume for immediate consideration.
Human Capital Ventures
776 North Terminal DriveSalt Lake City, UT