Pink Ribbon Girls(PRG) is a non-profit organization founded by breast cancer survivors who have a passion for supporting and empowering others who are currently in the fight against breast and gynecological cancers. Because they have walked in their shoes and understand the daily struggle, their mission is to ensure that “No One Travels This Road Alone”...
Pink Ribbon Girls offer services to the individual and families by providing FREE direct services of healthy meals, housecleaning, rides to treatment, and peer support to those they serve.
The Regional Director opportunity is unique and integral as the organization! The Regional Director will be dynamic and relentless in their pursuit to drive the fundraising and strategic goals in the Region and organization. The passion for the organizational mission will drive their success and desire to always benefit those they serve be the motivation when working with current and new donors. The Regional Director will be a member of PRG’s Management Team and will report the Vice President of Development.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify, cultivate, solicit and manage a portfolio of prospects and donors (both private and corporate) within the region
- Partner closely with the VP of Development and CEO to ensure all strategic fundraising goals are achieved quarterly and annually.
- Expand local revenue generating and fundraising activities to support existing program operations and regional expansion
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communications – from web presence to external relations with the goal of creating a stronger brand
- Use external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities
- Ensure ongoing program excellence, consistent quality fundraising and communications needed to achieve PRG’s strategic goals for the region
- Actively engage and energize PRG clients, volunteers, event committees, alumni, partnering organizations and donors
- Assist with the development of a regional strategic plan; lead the plan’s execution
- Build partnerships in the region; Establish relationships with businesses and community leaders
- Locally communicate program results and act as an advocate for further regional and national expansion
- All other assigned duties
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years of fundraising experience; with the demonstrated track record of success in fundraising/development and being a part of an outcomes-based fundraising program
- Historical success with developed and executed strategies that have met annual goals and resulted in program growth
- Strong marketing and public relations skills with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
- Ability and proven success with meeting strategic objectives within budget
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven evaluation
- Stature, gravitas and confidence to gain the respect of high-performing Board of Directors and donors
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Excellent and persuasive communicator with the ability to effectively engage with donors, volunteers, clients, service partners and colleagues
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive; a team member who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance, and administrative duties.
- Passion for PRG’s mission