Human Bees Stockton, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Human Bees Overview
Founded in 2010, Human Bees is a Northern California recruitment/staffing firm & consultancy that specializes in delivering workforce solutions to several specific industries throughout the Western United States. As a complete services provider we offer our clients contract, direct, payroll and consulting services to contribute to their bottom line. Recently named the #1 fastest growing company in California, we need quick-thinking, self-driven, pressure-thriving professionals to join us on our mission to be the best labor partner California has ever seen.
Read about us here: https://www.inc.com/magazine/202104/kevin-j-ryan/human-bees-staffing-agency-inc5000-california.html
Payroll Assistant Responsibilities:
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters.
- Managing electronic timekeeping systems or manually collecting and reviewing timesheets.
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions.
- Preparing and issuing earnings statements.
- Issuing paychecks and managing direct deposits.
- Maintaining employee records.
- Coordinating with the HR department to ensure correct employee data.
- Providing administrative assistance to the accounting department.
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree in business administration, finance, or accounting preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working in a payroll office.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software programs.
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of relevant legal regulations.
- Able to prioritize and multitask effectively.
Whether it’s fresh leadership, large-scale mobilization, recruitment outsourcing, or if you simply want to see where your team stacks up, you can trust Human Bees to work hard with you, not just for you.
Human BeesWhy Work Here?
#1 on the Inc 5000 CA (fastest growing company in the state)!
Human Bees knows what it takes to build a best-in-class team because we have one. Our industrious, focused and dedicated experts are committed to working diligently to bring the best and brightest to your workplace. Whether it’s fresh leadership, large-scale mobilization, recruitment outsourcing, or if you simply want to see where your team stacks up, you can trust Human Bees to work hard with you, not just for you.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Human Bees