- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
individual uses their hands, fingers, and tools to clean, deburr, polish, and/or grind surfaces of precision machined metal products and parts.
· Utilize hands, fingers, and tools to deburr, brush, polish, assemble, and modify parts to ensure customer and quality specifications are met
· Uses hand and power deburring tools, sanding belts, or discs and emery cloths to remove burrs and rough surfaces from a wide variety of parts
· Smooths and polishes work with emery cloth or power buffer, and feels surface with fingers for smoothness
· Removes chips and debris from machined parts
· Mounts parts on revolving spindle or chuck and holds or move tools such as files, wire brushes, deburring knives, abrasive stones, or cloths against work to file, grind, polish, or buff surfaces
· Applies abrasive compound, wax, or other dressing to facilitate cleaning or polishing operation
· Maintains, cleans, and returns deburring tools and equipment to proper storage space
· Visually inspects parts identifying cosmetic imperfections (i.e. machining operations, rust vs. heat-treat scale, etc.) and advises supervisors of issues
· Follows verbal directions and job assignments from Detailing Lead
· High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent
· 0 - 2 years of detailing/deburring experience preferred; willing to train the right candidate
· Ability to routinely lift loads of 25-55 lbs. from floor level to above waist
· Ability to stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, and crouch for long periods of time
Whether it’s fresh leadership, large-scale mobilization, recruitment outsourcing, or if you simply want to see where your team stacks up, you can trust Human Bees to work hard with you, not just for you.
Human BeesWhy Work Here?
#1 on the Inc 5000 2021 (one of fastest growing companies in the USA)!
Human Bees knows what it takes to build a best-in-class team because we have one. Our industrious, focused and dedicated experts are committed to working diligently to bring the best and brightest to your workplace. Whether it’s fresh leadership, large-scale mobilization, recruitment outsourcing, or if you simply want to see where your team stacks up, you can trust Human Bees to work hard with you, not just for you.
AddressSanta Clara, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Human Bees